The Office of the Dean for Undergraduate Education (DUE) facilitates and supports MIT’s educational mission by providing core services to students and faculty and fostering innovative approaches to teaching and learning. This includes:
- Delivering the essential capabilities of admissions, financial services, and registration.
- Fostering student diversity at all educational levels.
- Promoting student success through advising and mentoring, effective learning strategies, and other forms of support.
- Partnering with faculty to enrich learning through educational innovation and online learning.
- Encouraging hands-on, project-based learning, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Providing and expanding global educational opportunities for students.
- Supporting students as they explore career options and opportunities.