UAAP Launches New Website
THe UAAP has a brand new website that unifies content for all programs and services under one robust design. Primacy Digital Services—the design firm also responsible for the Division of Student Life’s recent web redesign—is the company behind the UAAP’s new look.
The site comes after much refining of content and navigation, based on student and other constituent feedback. With input from DSL communications colleagues, UAAP staff and the Primacy consultants ultimately delivered a compelling product that offers a more cohesive user experience and streamlines access to important information and services.
Our new site highlights the diverse programming that UAAP offers while showcasing the individuality of our students and programs. The unified design, clear navigation structure, and streamlined menus are set in a responsive layout compatible with all platforms, ensuring that users can navigate among UAAP’s various services with ease on desktops, laptops, or mobile devices.
The enhanced site menu provides easy access to all UAAP services and programs, including:
- First Year at MIT: important dates, term-specific advice, and details on academics, advising, and Orientation;
- Advising & Resources: access to the First Generation Program, mentorship resources, the Committee on Academic Performance, accessibility and usability, and distinguished fellowships;
- Tutoring & Support: information about tutoring support options, study tips, and academic support resources that promote student success;
- Research & Exploration: information and guidelines for the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP), Peter J. Eloranta Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowships, the Independent Activities Period (IAP), and Sophomore Year Experience (SYE);
- Information for: a section offering targeted advice, links, and content for faculty, associate advisors, prospective, and transfer students; and
- Quick Links: Easy access to the UAAP staff contacts directory, the integrated program calendar for important dates, deadlines, and events, frequently asked questions, and the Student Resources website.
Program content relevant to this time of year is currently featured, with comprehensive Orientation information and details for the incoming class of 2021 set to launch on May 1.
Please visit uaap.mit.edu to explore our range of offerings and let us know what you think!